Mobile marketing is one of the most effective forms of marketing and for good reason. Over 80% of the population carries their phones within 3 feet of them at all times.
The New York Times has said that “mobile marketing is the most powerful marketing medium ever”.
There are a number of branches of mobile marketing. There are QR Codes, mobile banner ads, mobile friendly websites, smart phone applications and text message marketing. While we can do all of these, our mobile marketing division Rev Mobile Marketing focuses on what we believe to be the 3 most effective ones.
Mobile Marketing Stats
- 85% of mobile devices will be web enabled by 2011
- 1/3 of mobile searches have local intent
- mobile search has grown by 400% in the last year
- 59% visit a local store after searching it on the mobile web
- 30% of restaurant searches are from mobile devices
- 79% of consumers use smart phones to help with shopping
- 70% use the mobile web to help their shopping while in the store
- 54% use the mobile web to find a retailer
- 49% use the mobile web to compare prices
- 48% use mobile websites to get promotions and coupons on their phones
- 44% use mobile websites to read reviews and compare products
- 35% of mobile users purchase items on their smart phones from mobile websites
- 97% of all text messages are read
- 90% of all text messages are read are read within 15 minutes
Contact us at Rev Mobile Marketing or call 604.240.8445 to get to start working for your business NOW!!